It’s Sunday, the beginning of a new week so that means it’s time for a Bloggin’ Recap. A feature inspired by A Bookish Heart. Every Sunday I’ll get the chance to tell you what’s going on in my life, what I’ve posted for the week, what to expect in the upcoming week and posts I enjoyed from other bloggers.
In the Real World
The cold snap finally hit California which means snuggly clothes and hot chocolate for this gal. My play has been going very well, every day it seems to get better and better and I am confident it will be a great show. For those of you that don’t know I have decided to participate in NaNoWriMo this year, which is a writing challenge where the goal is to hit 50,000 words by the end of November.
I met my daily goal the first day but fell behind yesterday. However, the time has changed and I plan to take every advantage of my extra hour. I’ve even decided to start leaving early for work so that I can sit in the diner across the street to write. When I’m home the internet usually tempts me so if I go somewhere without a Wi-Fi connection, I can write to my heart’s content. (Of course me wanting to go to this diner has nothing to do with the fact that they make a mean milkshake).
How did your week turn out?
What I’ve Posted this Week:
- You Might be a Bookworm if you…
- The Reading Outside Fantasy Compared to the Reality
- Wishlist Wednesday: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- Into Post for NaNoWriMo
- Favorite Way to Hold Your Spot in a Book
- Shine On Award
- Harry Potter Spell Survey
- Spread the Word: Alyssa @ The Knee Deep Life
Posts to Look Forward to this Week:
- ‘New Adult’ Genre and Other Book Marketing Ploys (I know I was suppose to post this for this week but it got bumped for the Harry Potter survey as Harry Potter trumps everything in my book)
- Books Where I Wish the Other Guy Had Won
- New Feature: In Their Shoes
- The Hardships of Loving Books
- Favorite Novel Monster
Posts from Blogging Buddies that I’ve Enjoyed
- Another Novel Read talks about Rereading
- Cuddlebuggery talks about Buzz Worthy News
- Nose Graze gives a Tip for WordPress Bloggers: Disable Revisions, Install WP-Optimize & Make Your Blog Faster
- Nose Graze also asks How Do You Manage Your Blogroll?
- Storytime with Buffy talks about Getting the Lead Out
- Storytime with Buffy also explains The Thrill of Editing One’s Work
- The Chronicles of Radiya gives a review on Lolita by Vladmir Nabokov
- The Thousand Lives shares Standing on my Soapbox: Why I Won’t Read Scary Books
- A Blighted One gives a Busy Blogger Explanation
- Adventures of a Book Junkie talks about The Time There was a Guy with Antlers
- Adventures of a Book Junkie also talks about The Time it was a Weekend in Vegas
- As the Page Turns reveals her Worst Habits as a Reader and a Blogger
- Blogs-of-a-Bookaholic reviews Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Book Chat shares her thoughts on A Pug with a Plan by Janeen Coyle
- BOOKMARK YOUR DREAMS writes her October Wrap Up
- Books and Reviews shares a Book Debut
- Books for a Delicate Eternity asks Are You a Series Perfectionist?
- Books, Tea and Me writes about her Bookish Hopes
- Books, Tea and Me shares Book Bangin’: Exotic
- Classy Cat Books writes about her Book Tour: Phantom Summer by Amy Sparling
- Davecenker pens Captain Kindness
- Dewey Decimal’s Butler shares another feature of Literary Moments: The Bad Boss
- Doing Dewey was awarded the Shine On Award
- Flip That Page shares her Day of Debate: Topics for YA To Explore
- Flip That Page creates a Bookish Survey: Cast a HP Spell
- Lifeofafemalebibliophile writes a Book Review: “Poltergeist” by Kat Richardson
- Little Book Star explains with Why I Don’t Have a Schedule
- My Novel Opinion talks about NaNoWriMo: Day 1
- NutFreeNerd talks about November: The Race for Relaxation and Edgar Allen Poe
- One Little Library shares 10 Villains You Hate to Love
- Papergrey talks about The Three Types of Emotions After Finishing a Series
- The Skeptical Reader reviews The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
That’s the end of today’s recap, what was this week like for you? Read anything good? Do anything fun? Share it below and happy reading!